Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Dim Sum: Stylish Bloggers


Each Wednesday I will write a post with bits and pieces about Hong Kong, blogging, books and miscellaneous literary things. I am calling it Wednesday Dim Sum after the Chinese dishes that come in delicious bite-size portions.

This week I was given the Stylish Blogger award by Stephanie at The Conscientious Reader (thanks again!). I'm supposed to pass on the award to 15 other blogs, so for my first Wednesday Dim Sum here are 15 blogs that I read regularly. Not all of them are book blogs (sorry), but they are still pretty cool.


A Literary Odyssey
Living in Literary La La Land
Dash It All
Reads, Reviews, Recommends
Demitria Lunetta
Query Shark
Seattleite Imagery
Shredded Cheddar
The Book Frog
Eleusinian Mysteries
Tiny Library
She Is Too Fond of Books
The Traveling Writer
Sarcastic Female Literary Circle
Kendi Everyday


What is your favorite blog to read? Why?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, and thanks :)
    I'm going to go through the rest of the 15 blogs and find some new blogs to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome and thank you! Sorry I didn't get a chance to notify you before you saw it here. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shannon! I actually already received this the other week, haha: http://femalebookreader.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-won-i-won.html
    Thanks again though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you can never have too many awards. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...