Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Dad


My dad is the coolest guy. He was born right here in Hong Kong and spent his entire childhood living in various countries in Asia. He has taught me so much about how to travel and how to approach each new experience with abject enthusiasm.


He's also the only the person who is as excited about the Olympics as I am. He's the star character in The Olympics Beat if you want to get to know him.



My dad is a smart man, and he has inspired me to work hard and go for every opportunity. Even though he's far away in the USA right now, I'm thinking about him this Father's Day. Love you Dad!

2 comments:

  1. What a great tribute to your father! The more I hear about him, the more fascinated I've become about your whole family. I hope to read more about them in your writings. While Asia has been a part of your family, I find it very cool that you ended up in Hong Kong for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, Shannon! But you're the real star.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...