Wednesday, July 25, 2012

3 Days Until the Olympics!


Hi Everyone! I'm writing from my grandparents' home in beautiful Bandon, Oregon. We've all gathered to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday. My family members have arrived from Arizona, Colorado, Alaska, Kenya, the Philippines, and of course, Hong Kong. We've gone crabbing, played at the beach, pulled weeds around the house, and eaten lots of big, happy meals together. Coming up on the agenda, we'll be watching the Opening Ceremonies of the London Olympics together. I'm preparing for one final publicity push for my Olympics e-book, The Olympics Beat: A Spectator's Memoir of Beijing. If you'd like to help, you can tweet, Facebook, or even blog one of the links to my book.


To learn more about my family history in Asia, check out this interview with Susan Blumberg-Kason.

To see all of my pictures from the Beijing Olympics, visit ShannonYoungWriter.com.

To read my travel memoir about the Olympics, you can find it for $0.99 on Amazon, Nook and Kobo. There are now 8 reviews on Amazon if you'd like to see what other readers think about it.

What are you doing this summer? Where will you be watching the Games?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...