Tuesday, July 31, 2012

London Opening Ceremony


So, what did you think of the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics? Unlike for the Beijing Games, my dad and I watched the whole thing live on the computer in my grandparents' home in Oregon. Just for good measure, we watched much of it a second time when NBC finally got around to broadcasting it that evening. 

I've shared my impressions of the production in a guest post for The Displaced Nation. Please take a look and let me know in the comments what you thought of the show! 

I've been watching as many Olympic events as possible this weekend, but I've discovered that it's very frustrating to look at the news or check Facebook because everyone keeps giving away the results!

Are you watching the Games? What's your favorite event?

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally watching! I love gymnastics, swimming and volleyball. Didn't catch the opening ceremony though.

    XOXO from Iowa

    --d'Artagnan

    www.livinginiowa.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...